Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Article!


Via Amelia's Magazine

Hello! Sorry for not posting for so long! Jut a quick update! Recently I had an article published on Amelia's Magazine, an amazing online magazine/blog. It used to publish a really wonderful print magazine with innovative layouts. Now it's just in an online format. It features articles on the best underground art, fashion, music, illustration, photography, craft and design. I'm really excited because I've loved Amelia's Magazine since I first came across it in 2007 while studying abroad in London!

Amelia's Magazine

My article is on Thuva-lisa Ceder who makes fantastically weird art- photography and child-like bizarre illustrations. Definitely check it out!



Article:
Introducing The Weird and Wonderful Art of Thuva-Lisa Ceder

1 comment:

  1. your artwork is really unique! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete