Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The City Mouse and The Country Mouse

I live a nomadic lifestyle where I’m always packing up and moving along to the next place. During the week I intern in New York and on the weekends I head home to the mountain. Sometimes it feels like a curse because I’m never in one place for long enough to completely settle in and it makes it quite hard to see the people I'd like to! On the other hand, I’ve been able to play into two very different sides of myself, the city girl and the hermit. I get to dress up and stomp around sidewalks with purpose, satisfy my street style spotting appetite, and feed off the energy of New York every week. Then once the weekend rolls around, I get to go home and completely immerse myself into my own personal creative endeavors with little distraction and much inspiration from my surroundings.

I put together two collages of my city photos and mountain photos. Just to give a little peek into my life!

The City
My City Life


Some photos are from New York and some are from London. London has been a big part of my life the last couple of years, I’ve been back and forth there studying, working, visiting. It’s my favorite city! If I get the chance to live there, and trust me, I’ve looked into it; I will be on the first flight.

The Mountain
My Mountain


This is what I look at every weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment