Monday, April 5, 2010

Put the Petal to the METAL

lawrence metal 2-horz

Craig Lawrence plastic dress (above)- He is quickly becoming one of my favorite upcoming designers!

metal 5-horz

metal 3-horz

Metal magazine:February-March-April 2010

These are just a few images from some of the fashion editorials featured in Metal magazine. I have heard of Metal so I picked it up when I spotted it in New York. This issue that I got my hands on has been leafed through several times and will continue to be thoroughly examined in the future. I think I'm going to be keeping my eye on this publication. It's both edgy and informative with interesting styling- plus it's a new magazine to explore- which is exactly why I ended up choosing it over the latest issue of Lula. I couldn't afford both of them so I surprised myself and chose Metal even though I have been waiting for Lula! I think I'm okay with my choice which was hard to make because they are so different! After a good twenty-ish minutes of flipping through both of them in search of the defining component which pushed me over the edge to choose- I just went for the exhilarating rush of a NEW magazine. I think I just showed my true colors as a magazine junkie. Oh well, you got own what you are! Can I get an Amen?!....

... right.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome spread! Love the shadows and Miu Miu!

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know I love the Miu Miu too! You should definitely check out metal magazine. It has great spreads!

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete