Monday, March 8, 2010

I Spy With My Binoculars...

FEATHER FEATHER 1-tile
...Feathers, Plaid, and Faux Fur. These are a few of my favorite things in one outfit.

Faux Fur Coat- Thrifted
Plaid Shirt- Found around the house
Denim Mom Shorts(one day you will see the full brilliance of these)- Thrifted
Feather Headband- Sunday Up Market- London
Tights- Primark
Boots- Jeffrey Campbell
Binoculars- Around the house


FEATHER FEATHER 2-tile

Now for my geekburger face:
Feather binocularsFeather 6

Chalk White Child comes in peace?
Feather chalkFeather chalk

I really love adventuring. It's been awhile since I've wandered around and just explored. I took out the binoculars and strolled around the area I live in. It's was really great to get outside and out of my own head. I highly recommend sticking some feathers on your head (every self respecting adventurer should) and taking a look around. You never know what you might find- whether it be a hidden getaway spot, a rock shaped like something weird, or peace of mind. Plus, I just really like wearing feathers in my hair...

1 comment: